The extension of their inclusive world vision tirelessly guides Thierry as the founder and co-creative force behind a number of artistic and social projects:
• Crème Anglaise: An eclectic artist collective looking at new ways of being, connecting and creating.
• SOUL (Sanctuary Of Unlimited Love): A monthly creative meditation and self healing group .
• Cuckoo Club: A physical comedy and modern clowning troupe .
• Rhino Requiem: A ceremony based series of outdoor performance art honouring lost species and the human need for grieving.
• The Psychic Timebomb Opera: A multimedia, genre defying theatrical company delivering avant garde interventions to 21st century audiences.
• Cage Royale Events: “An infrequent flocking of barely sane, totally unorthodox beauties; these gatherings become live Fellini movies, choreographed by Baz Luhrman on a GHB bender!”
Beige Magazine Interview and 4 page Feature (Transcript Below)
Defiantly unboxable, shamelessly subversive, disarmingly profound, truthful and vulnerable at once, Thierry Alexandre shatters the walls of traditionally unrelated art forms -fashion, poetry, song, sculpture, dance and innovative technologies- to create spellbinding, impossibly poetic, wholly universal pieces of art. Their innovative work unfailingly brings its viewers and audiences to contact their own emotional landscape, propelling us into a realm of wondrous visions, where sweet fantasy and bold reality fuse effortlessly. An irresistible call to action, Thierry’s all consuming mission is to engage, arouse, provoke, inspire and empower. Their unforgettable creations resonate deeply with the complexities of the human condition and the survival challenges we face as a species, while celebrating the tremendous potential for harmony, growth and transformation in the world.
Their mesmerising and boundary breaking Butoh performance art has been described as cathartic otherworldly spectacles of epic proportions: Thierry's immersive interventions channel intense power, raw emotional depth and unleash palpable healing forces through their mysterious, multiple on-stage metamorphoses.